Patient Portal Login
Please click on the button below to access our patient portal.
Patient Portal Instructions
You can now access your health information online with Hollywood Dermatology and Cosmetic Specialists’ new patient health portal. This online tool provides you with the flexibility to access your health information on your time and between visits to our practice.
To complete the enrollment process, you will need to contact one of our offices to receive a personalized security code for your record only. Once received, you may log on to our website and proceed to do the following:
- Click on the “Patient Portal” icon on the home page.
- Once on the Patient Portal page, click on the button that says “New Patient”.
- Enter your last name and the personalized security code given to you. You will then be prompted to enter your own unique username and password to use at any time. That will allow you access to your personal health information online.
- You can review, add, or change any demographic information, such as your address and contact information by clicking on the “Demographics” link. Click on the “Save” button to make sure the new information is saved.
- To view your medical history, click on “Forms” and fill out each section using the “Next” button as needed. Click on “Save and resume later” if you will not be able to complete all the areas at that moment. This will let you continue to fill out at a later time.
- Click on “Continue to final step” when finished filling out all areas and click the “Submit” button. Once submitted, your information will be online for you to view, along with any other medical notes from our office.
- Once finalized, please click “Log out” to ensure you have successfully logged out of the system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t I log in?
- You must use the exact security code given to you when you called the office. If you have any issues, please contact us to assist you further with your log in.
- Your security code may have expired from the time given to the actual time used. Please contact our office to receive a new code.
- Please verify you are entering the information correctly. Passwords are case sensitive.
- Username and password must be typed in. These may not be copied and pasted.
If you continue to have problems, we can reset your temporary password.
Why am I unable to see my complete medical record?
At this time, only Hollywood Dermatology and Cosmetic Specialists health information record is available. If you need any other records, such as hospital or primary care provider records, you will have to contact them directly.
How do I allow others to access my record on my behalf?
You must come to our office and sign the Release of Information Sheet, provide a picture ID and complete an Authorization for Proxy Access. We will set it up for you.
My spouse and I share an email address. How can both of us see our medical records?
Once enrollment has been completed, one spouse will have to be given Proxy access.
How do I access my child’s records?
You can establish proxy for your child by providing a picture ID and completing an Authorization of Proxy Access form.