- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
- Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants (National)
- National Psoriasis Foundation
- Research Study Coordinator and Sub-Investigator, Psoriasis Center of Excellence
Nancy Muskat MMS, PA-C graduated in 2004 from Nova Southeastern University with a Master’s in Medical Science. From 2005 to 2008 she was offered a private dermatology residency with a local dermatologist who specialized in psoriasis.
She then was hired at Hollywood Dermatology to coordinate our Psoriasis Center of Excellence. She has extensive knowledge and training in biologics, UVB, and Xtrac laser for psoriasis and atopic dermatitis as well as other inflammatory conditions. She also performs surgical procedures for skin cancer and benign lesions. She lectures on the use of biologics and has spoken for the National Psoriasis Foundation.