- National Commission for Certification for Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistant, Nova University Physician Assistant Program – Master’s Degree
- Magna Cum Laude, Barry University – Bachelor’s Degree
- Florida Association Physician Assistant
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistant
- American Association of Physician Assistant
Romina Powers Alzamendi, PA-C is a Board Certified Physician Assistant. She earned her Master’s Degree in Medical Science at Nova Southeastern University’s Physician Assistant Program in 2014 and has been practicing in the specialty of Dermatology for the past 6 years.
She graduated Magna Cum Laude with her Bachelors of Science Degree from Barry University while playing collegiate volleyball full time. Originally from Missouri, Romina was raised in Davie, Fl and speaks Spanish as well as novice Portuguese.
As a Physician Assistant in dermatology, Romina can diagnose and treat a wide variety of skin conditions. She is trained and certified in numerous cosmetic procedures such as laser hair removal, Fraxel, Pulse Dye Laser, Kybella, Botox/Dysport/Jeauveau, fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm. She is well experienced in pediatric and general dermatology, and proficient in skin cancer screening.