South Florida area patients who are considering ways to improve their body contours will want to speak to the team at Hollywood Dermatology and Cosmetic Specialists about a revolutionary, nonsurgical solution known as CoolSculpting. This treatment allows for fat removal without surgery, eliminating the risks and expenses associated with procedures like liposuction.
What is CoolSculpting?
Our team at Hollywood Dermatology and Cosmetic Specialists describe CoolSculpting as a method of fat removal through a process known as cryolipolysis. Cryolipolysis essentially freezes away fat cells to remove them from the body without the need for plastic surgery such as liposuction. It has no cutting, no downtime, and no recovery, but provides noticeable results.
What are some of the reasons to consider CoolSculpting treatments before summer?
Below are a few of the reasons why patients undergo CoolSculpting before the summer months:
- Remove unwanted fat before swimsuit season. It’s time to bare it all with a swimsuit this summer, and what better time to do so than when you’ve targeted problem areas such as the tummy and flanks.
- Prepare for weddings and school reunions. You want to look your best during special occasions, so starting treatments now will get you ready for reunion and wedding season!
- Sculpt your body after achieving your weight loss goals. Even if you have reached your ideal body weight, you may still deal with unwanted fat on the body. Using CoolSculpting, you can tighten and tone these areas in time for vacation.
- Allow time for your transformation. CoolSculpting can take several months to achieve the desired results, so starting now is a great way to ensure the final results during your summer time off!
- Target problem areas before summer vacation. If you are still struggling with unwanted fat in the midsection after dieting and exercising, targeting these areas now will prep them for the summer sun!
How do I learn more about CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is just one of many noninvasive procedures for the face and body available at Hollywood Dermatology and Cosmetic Specialists of South Florida. If you are interested in booking a visit with any of our providers at our seven office locations, we invite you to call (954) 961-1200. We are open to new and returning patients seeking medical and cosmetic dermatology solutions.