Professional Facial Treatments in South Florida
What do facials involve?
A facial is a cosmetic treatment of the face, commonly involving a variety of skin treatments, including a few basic steps:
- Skin analysis, where the esthetician looks at your skin through a brightly lit magnifying lamp
- Exfoliation, usually while a steam vapor is directed at your face
- Extraction of blackheads, if you want it and if it's suitable for your skin type; it can cause broken capillaries
- Facial massage to relax you and stimulate your skin and facial muscles
- A mask targeted to your skin type (dry, oily, combination, sensitive, mature)
- Application of toners and protective creams
- Advice on home skin care
What types of facial treatments do you offer?
At Hollywood Dermatology, our experienced team of paramedical estheticians offer the following facial treatments:
- European Facial
- Intensive Oxygen Facial
- Vitamin C Facial
- Collagen Facial
If you are interested in booking the best facial treatment, please use the form on this page to schedule an appointment at Hollywood Dermatology or visit our contact page for information about our South Florida locations.