Professional Facial Treatments in South Florida
What do facials involve?
A facial is a cosmetic treatment of the face, commonly involving a variety of skin treatments, including a few basic steps:
- Skin analysis, where the esthetician looks at your skin through a brightly lit magnifying lamp
- Exfoliation, usually while a steam vapor is directed at your face
- Extraction of blackheads, if you want it and if it’s suitable for your skin type; it can cause broken capillaries
- Facial massage to relax you and stimulate your skin and facial muscles
- A mask targeted to your skin type (dry, oily, combination, sensitive, mature)
- Application of toners and protective creams
- Advice on home skin care
What types of facial treatments do you offer?
At Hollywood Dermatology, our experienced team of paramedical estheticians offer the following facial treatments:
- European Facial
- Intensive Oxygen Facial
- Vitamin C Facial
- Collagen Facial
If you are interested in booking a facial, please use the form on this page to schedule an appointment at Hollywood Dermatology or visit our contact page for information about our South Florida locations.