If you want a hydrated, healthy, radiant complexion without any discomfort or downtime, a Hydrafacial™ could be the perfect skincare solution for you. This advanced, multistep treatment goes beyond a traditional spa day facial to deliver noticeable improvements to skin tone and texture in a single relaxing appointment.
At Hollywood Dermatology & Cosmetic Specialists, our experienced providers use Hydrafacials to improve the appearance of everything from acne to fine lines. To find out more about what makes this skin restoration treatment so popular, read on or schedule a consultation at 954-961-1200.
How Does a Hydrafacial Work?
A Hydrafacial combines several different treatments in a three-step process. These include:
- Cleansing and exfoliation: The Hydrafacial device has a tip that exfoliates the skin and then dislodges dead skin cells with a fluid vortex.
- Extraction and hydration: The tip suctions impurities out of your pores and simultaneously delivers deep skin hydration through topical moisturizers.
- Infusion and protection: Part of what makes a Hydrafacial so effective are the customizable serums used at the end of the treatment. These “boosters” are selected to support your cosmetic goals, from reducing hyperpigmentation to diminishing enlarged pores. They also repair and protect the skin barrier.
Hydrafacial treatments typically take less than an hour and feel just as soothing and relaxing as a regular facial. In addition, you’ll generally see instant results making this an ideal treatment to get a few days before a special event.
Are Hydrafacials Good for Your Face?
Hydrafacials are a versatile way to address a range of skin concerns. They’re generally considered safe for all skin tones and types and are one of the gentler in-office treatments. This non-invasive skin resurfacing option improves the appearance of:
- Blackheads and whiteheads.
- Enlarged and clogged pores.
- Age spots or sun damage.
- Surface lines and wrinkles.
- Oily, dry, and acne-prone skin.
- Uneven skin texture or tone.
Our providers might recommend a different treatment if you have a rosacea flareup, active rash, or are pregnant.
Achieve Radiant Skin With a Hydrafacial in South Florida
At Hollywood Dermatology & Cosmetic Specialists, we love helping our patients achieve skin that’s as beautiful as it is healthy. A Hydrafacial is a gentle, effective treatment that balances and revitalizes the skin. To find out how a Hydrafacial could give you a glowing complexion, call 954-961-1200 to book an appointment at one of our five South Florida locations.